- Manual pasta machine.
- Body with flat rollers for making the dough sheet and an easily removable
- Included is a 12-page booklet with photos, instructions and recipes.
- The rollers are made of special nickel-plated steel with a double-slotted opening for
- easy insertion of the handle.
- The gears are in case-hardened and tempered steel for extra-long life.
- Equipped with a 10-position regulating knob that allows you to achieve different dough sheet thicknesses: from 4.8 mm in position No.0 to 0.6 mm in positioNo.9.
- The handle and clamp are included in the packaging and have hand-grips made of
- ABS suitable for food use.
- Made in Italy
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x Marcato 150 Atlas machine (smooth rollers make lasagne sheets)
- 1 x Crank/handle
- 1 x Clamp for table
- 1 x Pasta attachment for two pasta types: Fettuccine and Tagliolini
- 1 x Instruction manual and recipes
TYPES OF PASTA AND SIZES:
- Lasagne with a maximum width of 150 mm
- 5 mm Fettuccine
- 5 mm Tagliolini.
CARE & MAINTENANCE:
- Never wash in water or in the dishwasher
- Use a brush and a wooden stick to clean the machine of any leftover pasta dough